Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weight Loss Challange..weigh in #2

Ok folks here it is! Weigh in time! How did everyone do this week?

I've been ridiculously busy, which has helped with mindless snacking which I tend to do when bored. And as I sit and look at the family calendar it doesn't look like we'll be slowing down anytime soon! I haven't done a lot of "real" exercising this week. We took a walk on the beach Monday from one end of Ocean Springs front beach to the harbor. Have you ever tried to push a stroller through loose sand? It's very challenging! My hubby has lost 72 lbs in the last 8 months (he blogs about it here with great tips and encouragement). I've watched him do the Insanity workout program this week. I personally think he has death wish and know I am in no way physically ready for that workout program. I did the fit test and thought I was going to pass out!

Enough wasting time....the results for this week's weigh in 241! That's 6 lbs. since last week! I don't know where it left from..I'm thinking maybe it was my big toe. Nevertheless, the struggle continues.

Here is an example of about what I lost compared to the same weight in muscle. Makes me very proud of that 6 lb. difference, small changes are good!




Let me know how ya'll came out this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment