Friday, September 24, 2010

Free cookbook downloads

Hello, my name is Reagan and I'm addicted to collecting cookbooks.

It's really kind of sad to be honest. I read cookbooks like a good book. Marking the pages of recipes I want to try, but never actually getting around to doing most of them. And with the addition of online blogs that feature recipes and downloadable cookbooks...I'm in trouble! Never the less, here are two more to add to your files!

Barilla Celebrity Pasta Lovers Cookbook- click on link like "Yes I do" and Barilla will donate $1 to Meals on Wheels for each book downloaded. After clicking "Yes I do" a pop up comes up and you click on Celebrity Pasta Lovers cookbook.

Pampared Chef Celebrity Cookbook- Donates $1 to Feeding America for each cookbook downloaded

No comments:

Post a Comment