Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday.........

Hope all of you had an awesome Sunday! I know I did! Awesome worship service at Mosaic Church, cheap Scott paper towels ($2.99) at CVS, lunch with my WHOLE family and to top it all off I got to meet a "fan"!!! That made my day! It's one thing to hear it from friends that they read the blog, but to meet a complete stranger who says the same made me feel great!


Be on the look out for 2 coupon classes later this month (one in Biloxi and one in Jackson County) AND possibly an in-store class! That's right I'll teach you couponing IN THE STORE! I'll post all the details as soon it's nailed down.


Thank you to everyone who so faithfully follow this blog! You have no idea how much it means to me to know that I helped someone save money and help their family! I love my "job"!


No comments:

Post a Comment