Friday, September 24, 2010

Target run with my best friend!

Sweet talked the hubby into watching three girls so my best friend and I could have a "girls night out"! What did that consist of? Shopping the clearance at Target of course! What is more fun!?

Sorry no pictures today of the groceries, but here is a picture of us at our church 1950's Skate Party to raise money for Compassion in Action. That's me on the left and Dawn, my best friend for the past 15+ years. My partner in crime!


Here are the deals we snagged last night. Everything was on clearance:

3 Ring Toy Toy Story binder $.98
M&M's peanut fun size bags clearance $.86
-$.50/1 peelie found on other M&M bags 
Remember, it is ok to take 2 peelies off products to use for later, but it is also ok to take SEVERAL peelies if you plan to use them immediately.
Finish Quantimatic dishwasher soap dispenser system $4.24
-$3/1 blinkie (found in Publix Fairhope earlier this week!)
NEW Febreze Sit & Refresh air freshner $2.54
-$1.50 from House Party

No comments:

Post a Comment