Monday, September 13, 2010

Coupons and Coffee 9/13

Good Morning my frugal friends!

Thanks, Hip2Save for the following:
Free 2 issues Family Circle Magazine (you will receive no bill! I've done this one before it's legitimate!)
$1/1 Dove Silky chocolates
Several Dannon yogurt coupons 
If you are a Walmart shopper check the price on cream cheese! You could score 5 free using that Kraft $5/5 coupon here.
BOGO Uncle Ben's Long Grain Rice coupon here. Use code BOGOWGW to get the coupon. This is a deal found in People magazine.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom for the following:
Free Ducolax ($8 value)
Wisk laundry detergent sample
$.75/1 Better Oats oatmeal


Thanks, My Frugal Adventures
$1/1 Quaker Oatmeal ( I think this is different than the one I posted the other day)

Thanks, 1 Saving Momma
$.75/1 Yoplait Splitz

No comments:

Post a Comment