Friday, September 3, 2010

Camp Cliff

I am passing this on for my friend Caroline. If you feel led, please support her in raising funds for Childhood Cancer.





I will be walking for childhood cancer on September 11, 2010 at Terry Hershey Park in Houston, Texas. As most of you know I have been a counselor at Camp Cliff (Children Loved in Families Forever) for the past two years and will be there this year (I'll be there until they tell me I can't come anymore) at Camp for All in Brenham, Texas. This is a unique camp that includes the entire family, providing a weekend away from cancer. These days are spent celebrating being together and having fun! This year's theme for family camp is "Pirate Adventure" and everyone is so excited. All of the donations from the Fun Walk will be used to send as many families as we can to camp. 

Last year this walk raised nearly $50,000 for Candlelighters! Every donation helps and we really appreciate it. I am just asking you to find it in your heart to donate $10 towards my team (Counselors for a Cure - Caroline Marks). If you can help me, out I would appreciate it and so would the children.

You can make a donation online at www.candle.org (Counselors for a Cure - Caroline Marks)

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!
Caroline Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment