Family Dollar accepts Manufacturer’s and Family Dollar issued coupons
(including internet coupons) that meet these requirements:
- Coupons must be original (no photocopies)
- Coupons must have a scan-able barcode or valid promotion code
- Coupons must have a printed expiration date
- Coupons can be redeemed only for items sold at Family Dollar, and can be redeemed only for the exact same item (package weight, size, etc.)
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free.
- Maximum of two coupons per item. One coupon must be a Manufacturer’s Coupon and the second coupon must be a Family Dollar Coupon as long as neither coupon states that it is not valid with other coupons.
Family Dollar will NOT accept coupons that:
- Are from other retailers
- Are expired
- Are internet coupons without a scan-able barcode and/or promotion code
- Contain the combination of an invalid barcode that won’t scan and promotion code that the register will not accept
- Are for “free” items, unless a purchase is required (i.e. Buy one get one free is acceptable)
- Do not have a “remit to:” address on the coupon
“Cash Back” will not be issued if the value of the coupon is greater than
the purchase price of the item.