Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st official weigh in for the Weight Loss Challange

Ok it's the first official weigh in of the weight loss challenge! I'm fighting my fingers to type my weight! I really don't want to publicize that number, but I have to be accountable! So here it goes.......... 247...........Ugh! I did it! Now begins the real work, making that number go down.

I'm not dieting using any gimmicks like Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem etc. Just good old fashioned watching what I eat and exercise. I've watched the weight melt off my husband Eric over the last 8 months and know first hand that this works! I will say this up front I am taking medication for PCOS which can help promote weight loss because of it's effects on that disease, but it is not significant.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment