Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Holidays are coming! Holidays the Frugal Way



On the street going to my in laws in Atlanta (Jonesboro).

This time of year has to be my absolute favorite. You can smell fall in the air, the leaves are starting to fall, the animals know something is happening because they have a little spring in their step. My favorite fall was spent in Ohio. Beautiful leaves, the crisp cool air. It sang of something Norman Rockwell would paint, but was crafted by One much greater. In the deep south we only get a glimpse of the beauty. Did I  mention football is here? I think my dear husband would never forgive me if I forgot football has started again. Ahhh, Fall is here and that means the holidays are right around the corner. One of the biggest being my birthday! Maybe that's why it's my favorite time of year...hmmm...something to think about. Anyway, a new series will be coming over the next few weeks to help you prepare for the Holidays the Frugal Way!  Gifts, food and decorations all on a budget.

Series will appear on Fridays. Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment