Sunday, July 24, 2011

Today's CVS Shopping Trip and church

So I typically do not go shopping before church, but we were actually EARLY today (mark it down it doesn't happen often!) so I had Eric stop at CVS before we parked to go in because I wanted to grab some of the Schick razors that were on sale (Spend $20 get $10 ECB deal). Ran in really fast, spoke to one of my couponing students who was there shopping, handed her a few coupons I wasn't going to use and grabbed my razors! 


Transaction #1:
2- Schick Quattro Razors for women $10.99
-(2) FREE Schick Razor (up to $10.99) from where I emailed the company and Voiced My Opinion
OOP: $0 + tax ($1.54)
Got back: 
$10 Schick ECB wy spend $20


I hopped back in the car and headed to church, which thankfully is in the same parking lot! I enjoyed a great time of worship and a wonderful message on Doctrine and what Christians should believe. The most important thing: Everything is about God!


Stole this picture from my friend Pamela. That's not a rock concert! It's Mosaic Worship!

Ran back home after church, dropped off the kids and the hubby then drove back to CVS. Have I mentioned how much I love living in Ocean Springs? Everything is so convenient! Thank goodness I just live right around the corner from CVS!

I grabbed my binder with no idea of what I was getting except contact solution and pens (which is TOTALLY uncharacteristic since ya'll know I say plan, plan, plan!) and headed in. Ran into another couponing student, Kim. I beat her to the last bottle of contact solution! Sorry Kim! Here are the next two transactions that I did. My goal was milk, sugar, snacks for our trip later this week to Kentucky for a family reunion and supplies for an ice cream activity while at the reunion.


Transaction #2: 
1- Crest Pro Health mouthwash $2.99
1-Renu Sensitive contact solution $7.89
1- Paper Mate Grip pens 8 ct. $1.99
(There were coupons available on all of these but I had none)
-$10 Schick ECB from transaction #1
OOP: $2.87 + tax($.90)
Got back :
$6 RENU ECB
$1.99 Paper Mate ECB
$2 Crest ECB
$1 Green Bag Tag ECB (it was my 4th scan)






Transaction #3: 
1- Milk $3.99
1- Domino Sugar 4 lb. $4.19
-$.50/1  RP 5/22 
2- Nutter Butter cookies $1.25 ea.
-$1/1 Nabisco cookie or cracker (3 oz or larger) SS 6/19
2-Cheez It $1.25 ea.
2- Emerald Cashew Snacks $1 ea.
1- Kellogg's Pop Tarts 8 ct. $1.79
-$.25/1 Kellogg's Pop Tarts 8 ct. or larger peelie
1- Kellogg's Rice Krispy Treats $1.79
1- Gold Emblem marshmallows $.99
1-Nestle 24 pack water $3.74 (not pictured)
2- Joy Ice Cream Cones $1 each
- (2) $.55/1 printable (check your binders)
-25% off CVS emailed coupon (good on all items NOT on sale)
-$4/$20 grocery purchase from magic coupon machine
-$6 RENU ECB
-$1 Green bag tag ECB
-$2 Crest ECB
-$1.99 Paper Mate ECB
OOP: $4.93 + tax (1.52)
Got back:
$1 ECB wyb 4 cookies/snacks (see ad for details)


Trip Totals:


Total Before Coupons: $60.07
Total OOP: $11.76


Savings of 60%!

No comments:

Post a Comment