Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! Coffee is sounding really good this morning. I woke to my allergies being flared up...ugh. So the coffee is brewing and Dora is on to entertain the little one. We are getting ready to head out to an orthodontist appointment first thing this morning. Pray for our bank account!


**I posted it on Facebook, but I'll say it again here. As far as the missing inserts are concerned the only response I am getting is "seems we just don't get enough to fill every paper". Not that that responses helps in any way!


Here is today's round up of coupons. Thanks to For the Mommas, Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons, and Freebies4Mom!


Coupons
$.70/1 Special K Granola
$.50/1 Nestle Morsels- Facebook
$.55/1 Gerber Pasta Pick Ups- reset!
$1/1 Gerber Lil' Entrees- reset!
$1/2 Gerber Yogurt Melts or Fruit & Veggie Melts- reset!
$1/2 Gerber Lil Munchies
$.75/1 Dole Salad (Winn Dixie Only)
$1.50/1 Skintimate Shave Cream (only worked in IE for me)
$.75/1 Skintimate Shave Gel
$1/1 Post Shredded Wheat
$1/1 Woolite Dry Cleaners Secret


Freebies
FREE QUESO at Moe's TODAY!
Woolite Dry Cleaners Secret sample


No comments:

Post a Comment