Thursday, July 21, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! One cup of coffee already down along with a very yummy cinnamon muffin. Not a whole lot on the agenda today, having the hubby's car detailed to sell it and Mother's Night Out for me (with all my homeschool mommas)! That's right we are about to be a one car family for a while. There are pros and cons of course. We're are helping out my Mom by selling her the hubby's car, one less bill for us to pay, it well help pay my car off MUCH sooner which means a minivan for me!!!! That's a big enough pro for me! Who cares about the cons!


Had a great class of folks last night for the library class. Thanks to those who came! Hope ya'll learned something new and how to save some money!


Also, Hip2Save did a Commissary Deal Match Up. I assume prices are the same here. If any of you are Commissary shoppers let me know. Also go here to sign up for a $25 P&G coupon booklet (military only).


Here is today's round up! Thanks to Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons, and Deal Seeking Mom!


Coupons
$1/3 Kellogg's Pop Tarts or Minis
$1.50/3 Tombstone Pizzas
$1/2 Skippy Peanut Butter
$1/1 Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
$1/1 Chiquita Bites-Facebook
$1/1 Goldfish Sandwich bread-too cute!
$3/10 SmartOnes- for women 21 and older who eat SmartOnes at least once a month
$3/5 SmartOnes- Facebook
BOGO McDonald's Frozen Drink
$5/2 Outback Entrees
$1/1 Honest Tea- Facebook


Freebies
Poise Samples
Huggies Snug & Dry Samples- new link
Prilosec Sample
Walmart Portrait Collage
$25 Gift Card to The Canvas People

No comments:

Post a Comment