I thought I would have a bit of fun with today's Thrifty Thursday post. Here are some strange things to reuse that I find "interesting":
- Vodka- Yes, vodka! Treats poison ivy! Want to wear that shirt again but don't have time to wash it? Mist it with vodka! It kills odor causing bacteria and doesn't leave a smell when dry!
- Ketchup- Shine copper pots and use it to correct green hair due to chlorine!
- Aluminium Foil- Fold used foil until it's 6-8 layers thick cut through it to instantly sharpen your scissors!
- T-shirts- Turn old t-shirts into reusable tote bags!
- Coupons- Don't want to bother sending them overseas? Use them as fun wrapping paper, cat litter or fire starters!