Monday, July 4, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Afternoon! Happy 4th of July!  The hubby and the oldest headed out the door for a race this morning. She's following in her Daddy's footsteps and taking up a love of running. I'm happy to see that. We had plans of the in-laws being here all week, but doesn't look like that is going to happen. Instead, we are having my Dad, sister and her family over to grill and play cards.


Plus, I couldn't help but share this as an idea for breakfast this morning! Wish I would have seen it last week when I did the 4th of July post!




By the way, I'll be ordering yesterday's inserts since once again my paper didn't have it! Grr! If you would like to go in with me please leave a comment. Not sure on prices just yet, have to see who has them and how much they are charging!


Here's today's round up! 


Coupons
$2/3 Kellogg's Pop Tarts- Combine that with the FREE Mini Pop tarts peelie wyb 2 and it should be a good deal!
$1/2 Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt


Freebies
L'Oreal Youth Code sample

1 comment:

  1. What a fun breakfast! Thanks for the Oikos coupon ;-)

    ReplyDelete