Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! Yeah! We've gotten enough rain here in South Mississippi to end the burn ban! So I broke out the grill yesterday evening and we had hot dogs and I tested out a new recipe! YUM!!!! I'll share it with you next week! Ya'll know me cooking on the fly and I don't always write everything down. So I have to write down exact directions so I can share with all of you. Trust me it's worth the wait!


Here is today's round up of coupons. Thanks to Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons, and The Frugal Girls!


Coupons
$1/2 Dole Tropical Fruit or Pineapple-Facebook
$1/1 Cascadian Farm product
B2G1 Edy's Shakes and Smoothies- Facebook


Freebies
Smart Bones dog treat sample- Facebook
Defender Energy bar sample
Free Kid's meal @ Chili's TODAY!- 2 kids meals per adult entree purchase
Free Queso & Chips @ Chili's

No comments:

Post a Comment