Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Update

Let me begin by apologizing for my absence the last few days. It's had been a crazy week and was a crazy weekend! So it's Monday and I'm back! I know there were some great freebies and deals that I missed posting and again my apologies to you!

I am looking for someone to blog with me! Between my two kids and the 3 I keep and and homeschool each week, plus blogging and regular wife stuff I'm swamped! I don't want to give up House of Collums but I do need help to continue to bring all of you the best deals around. If you are interested please email me   thehouseofcollums at gmail dot com

There are coupon classes scheduled EVERY month for the rest of the YEAR!!!! Currently they are all planned for the Vancleave Public Library, but the JGRLS is working with me to possibly bring the program to ALL of the library branches! How awesome is that!? I'll keep you updated if/when  locations change.

Next up: Coupons and Coffee the Motherload!

No comments:

Post a Comment