Friday, March 25, 2011

Coupons and Coffee

Mornin! Nothing worse than running out of ink and not being able to print some of these great coupons! I headed to Target last night and grabbed two HP inks and got a $5 GC. Turned around and used that $5 GC to get $30 worth of stuff for $1 out of pocket! That's the way I like to roll! 




Headed to a meeting this morning, then meeting my friend and taking the kids to the park and for a snowball! Yum! So glad spring has sprung here in the deep south. Sending warm wishes to my friends up north who are still watching snow melt and enjoying the nippy 30 degree temps. Maybe you can warm up with today's coupon roundup!


Thanks Jessica's Coupons, Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Deal Seeking Mom


Coupons
$1/3 American Greetings Cards (excludes $.99 or less)
$3/1 Pedigree Dog food
$1/1 Tillamook Cheese-Facebook
$3/1 L'Oreal Paris Sublime Mousse
$1/1 Pledge




Freebies
Suave-Full size bottle FREE on Facebook. Looks like it's still available!
Delicious Healthy Family Recipes booklet
Breath Right Strips sample

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! Where in the "deep south" are you? I did not do great with coupons this week, but I have not been focused on my coups lately. Oh, well. We have food to eat, so I am not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget that I asked that question. I am such a stoi sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to organize my coupons....great Friday night activity ;-)

    I hate running out of coffee and ink too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! My coupons are "organized" by tossing them in a plastic document folder. I take the whole thing with me and hunt through it before I go to the check out. I know there's a better way...

    ReplyDelete