Monday, March 28, 2011

Coupons and Coffee

Mornin! Getting my act together for the week. It's quiet this morning since the oldest had a sleepover yesterday after church. So it's just me and Gator sitting here eating lucky charms and coupon hunting. 


Had a great couponing trip with just me and my Mom yesterday. We hit CVS, Walgreens, Winn Dixie and Target. I'll post more about that trip later today.


We're going to head out the door as soon as I'm done for a walk. I've got to kick this weight loss into gear, 30 lbs. GONE but need to lose more. Love that I'm losing weight, down side is I have no clothes! Trying to get dressed is a challenge because nothing fits anymore. The hubby has been such an inspiration! Having lost over 100 lbs. in the last year! He's now taken up running and completed his second 5K race this weekend. He did awesome! Finished 164th out of over 1650 people and finished 10th for his age division. I'm was so proud that afterwards I took him shopping with me at Publix as his reward! (insert evil laugh) Let's just say he was less than excited and ended up carrying around a sleeping baby for the majority of the trip. Good news is he discovered a wealth of craft beers he hasn't tried, so now he's said I can go to Publix anytime as long as I pick him a different beer each time. Too bad he gave up his once a month 6 pack for Lent! Guess he'll be waiting a few more weeks. 


Enough rambling.........here's what you really want:


Thanks to Money Saving Mom, Hip2Save, Jessica's Coupons


Coupons
$3/1 Huggies diapers, $3/1 Huggies diapers. $2/1 Huggies Diapers
$1/1 6 pack Snapple Tea or juice
$2/1 Colgate Pro Clinical- Sale coming up at CVS starting 4/3 get two for $1!*According to Hip2Save.
$.75/1 Wishbone Salad Dressing use at Target with the $1.50/2 printable here
$3/1 Clorox Toilet Wand starter kit
$1/1 Pledge furniture care product-use at CVS this week!
$5 off wyb any Thermacare and Advil together


Freebies
Garden Preschool Pack-great learning tool for preschools with over 30 pages of printables from Homeschool Creations! I love Jolanthe's site!
Frito Lay Fan-become a fan and get access to possibly FREE items!
Fred's Diapers-2 free samples available in sizes 1-6
Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner- starting at 6 pm EST TODAY ONLY on Facebook! 8,000 available
Aveeno Hair care-samples
Fiber Choice-samples
Carefree Bodyshape liners- or you can request a coupon


1 comment:

  1. Reagan, I enjoy your ramblings, so you keep at them. Hehe.

    Fantastic for you ans your hubby for losing so much weight (assuming that you needed to, since I do not know). Hehe. How are you doing it?

    I was thinking that this week would be a good week to start walking each day since the weather has been getting so comfortable. WRONG. Suddenly it is cold and raining and plans to be for the coming week.

    No worries. Rain brings life, and life is good.

    ReplyDelete