Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Coupons and Coffee

Mornin'! It's amazing to me how quickly illness strikes and then proceeds to empty your checkbook. My oldest complained of a sore throat Monday night just before bed (often used as a stalling tactic). Being the Mom I am (which is Super Mom by the way) I looked at the list of symptoms: stuffy nose/sniffles, clearing throat and blowing nose = sore throat. Here's some allergy medicine and some tylenol...go to bed. Tuesday morning 102 fever and can't swallow. Ugh :( Strep throat! Add on top of that the strange rash the little one sprang up with Sunday as we left Atlanta and I think we have an expensive trip to the doctor coming our way! Thanks to my little sister for taking the girls to the doctor yesterday! One empty checkbook later....we have strep throat and a bad diaper rash. It's going to be a long day with my drama queen! Now, where's my coffee? 


Thanks Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons


Coupons
BOGO Pretzel Crisps- Facebook And this is a PDF so print as many as you want but don't be crazy!
$.50/1 Driscoll's berries- sign up for newsletter to receive
$2 off pork wyb KC Masterpiece
$.50/1 Heluva Good Sour Cream dip or cheese
$9 in Scotch Product coupons- another PDF
$3/2 Dickinson's Witch Hazel
$1/1 Tilex product- use zipcode 90182
$1/2 Marie Callendar's Fresh Flavor Steamer, Healthy Choice Steamers or Kid Cuisine


Freebies
Ready Set Eat- newsletter with coupons from ConAgra
Living Rich by Spending Smart- ebook
Free Kids meal with adult meal purchase at O'Charley's- so stinking tempting but we gave up eating out for Lent!

5 comments:

  1. Hope everyone gets to feeling better!!

    I am blog hopping today and would really like for you to stop by my blog and say hello (and become a follower if you aren't already one).

    I have two blogs and you are welcome to stop by either or both of them:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about life and family at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you over at my blogs.

    Have a blessed Wednesday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat that you share coupons after your blog posts. I used to be much more into couponing than I am now, and I would not mind getting that passion back. Life seems so busy, though. Maybe I will see you post a coupon that will get me excited and re-energized. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower from the BHSJW Blog Hop.
    Please stop by my blog and return the follow.
    http://slepperymind.blogspot.com
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower from the skip and jump hop. I'd love for you to follow back. Hope you all get over your sicknesses fast.

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking back to ask how everyone is feeling. Better, I certainly hope!

    ReplyDelete