Friday, March 18, 2011

Coupons and Coffee

Mornin'! Anyone have suggestions on how to train kids to sleep late? My two are up before the sun every morning! I'm not a late sleeper but wish they would stay in bed until at least 7 am! I don't like getting up at 5 am to get everything done that I need to accomplish before they get up. 


Later today we are headed to my favorite place on earth Chuck E Cheese! (you read the sarcasm into that right?) It's a lunch time birthday party from two of Molly's friends which means it's right smack in the middle of Allyson's nap time. Fun times ahead I can see them already!


I think today is going to be a whole pot of coffee day so I better start it to perkin'! Here's some coupons to kick off the weekend right!


Thanks Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Coupon High


Coupons
$1.50/2 GM Cereals
$1/2 Lean Pockets- Facebook
$.50/1 Hostess Strawberry Cupcakes
$1/1 State Fair Corndogs
$.50/1 Yoplait Kids yogurt
$1/1 Degree Girl Deodorant- Facebook
$2/1 Pedigree Marrowbone bag - use zipcode 43420
$1/1 Frigo Cheese Heads
BOGO Diet Pepsi Skinny Cans- available again!
$2/1 Girard's Salad Dressing
$1/1 Chinet product






Freebies
Power Bar Protein Plus Bites
Mini Wheats with Fruit sample- Vocalpoint members only
EAS Nutritional Drink
Women's Day Magazine- 12 month subscription. I get mags from this company all the time. Legitimately free.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Chuckie Cheese...you are a brave woman indeed! It takes me days to get 'that smell' outta my nostrils :-)
    Stopping by via the Christian Blog Crawl -- I am following you also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Boy is three and has not yet experienced CEC. As for sleeping late, maybe one night you can let them stay up late so that you can catch some zzzz... in the morning. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugg... we just a birthday there. I totally detest chuck e cheese. Too loud!

    Dawn's suggestion to keep them up late made me smile. My oldest and youngest have always had a difficult time sleeping. People tell me all the time to keep them up late so they'll sleep in. NEVER works. It just leaves me with grumpy kids the next day. If you find a solution let me know!!

    ReplyDelete