Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Coupons and Coffee

Mornin!  We have co-op today and I'm in a rush! Guess I'm going to have to start setting my alarm clock instead of relying on my internal clock because lately I've been oversleeping. 


This afternoon my only goal is to find homes for my purchases this weekend. I'm running out of room for stockpiling(we live in a very small house so space is limited which keeps me from stockpiling a lot)!


Here's today's round up! Thanks Hip2Save


Coupons
$1/2 Kellogg's Cereals
$1/2 Kellogg's Eggos products
$.55/1 Betty Crocker Boxed potatoes






Freebies
Ester-C sample-Facebook
Avery NoteTabs and PocketTabs-Facebook running slow
Biore Sample-Facebook running slow
31 Cupcake Inspired Creations-ebook

2 comments:

  1. LOL...I have room to stockpile but have fallen behind on coupons. 8^P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the site, I found a lot of useful information for us. liked the good program. there is something to think about ...

    ReplyDelete