Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coupons and Coffee

Mornin! I'm up with the birds this morning! Busy day ahead! We have our homeschool coop today (I haul 5 kiddos to this every Tuesday) and then this afternoon I have a coupon class to teach. So very very busy!


Here's today's coupon roundup! Hope you find something you can use. Thanks Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons


Coupons
BOGO Old Orchard Frozen Juice concentrate-reset
$1.50/1 Seventh Generation Product
$1/1 Eucerin Product
$3/1 KY Yours & Mine
$4/1 Halo sleep sack-available at Target
$1/1 Stayfree
$1/1 Listerine Whitening
$.50/1 Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese




Freebies
Woman's Day subscription-new link!
Kids Eat FREE at Chili's TODAY ONLY
Jesus: The Only Way to God by John Piper-audiobook

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Seventh Generation coupon link. Now that their diapers, wipes, and training pants have the new "Free and Clear" design and packaging, I'm keeping an eye out for the "Clorine Free" to go on clearance prices :) -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the park this morning and then to lunch and then headed home for a loooong bath. How can I discourage him wanting to take a bath in the middle of the day? Hehe.

    Hopefully your coupon class is a success for all who attend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you. This is supposed to be my "spring break" and as I type it is 5:51 and this is the first time I've sat down all day! Good thing I didn't have to do school today or nothing would have gotten done.

    ReplyDelete