Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin'! It's humpday! Half to the weekend! We ave a marriage conference at church to attend on Friday and Saturday (which is free to the public so if you are interested let me know!) and then our community group meets on Sunday evening. It's going to be very excited, thankful worship this weekend at Mosaic. Our Pastor and his wife are adopting a baby boy born on Monday and will be home with him by then. 


So ya'll know I love my soapboxes, so here's another one for you! I really HATE sites that say get ______ free but then require you to download a tool bar, etc. I've not been on the shop at home website until today and I won't be back either! Don't make me download something I don't want that's not how I roll :)


Here is today's round up! Thanks to Katy Couponers, Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, and Living Rich With Coupons


Coupons
$1/2 Kraft Cheese with a Touch of Philly-Facebook said it printed but nothing came out :(
$2/1 Bic Mark It pens- Facebook
$1/1 Batter Blaster Pancake mix- This is a PDF coupon from the manufacturer website.
$1/1 Dentek Floss Pick
$1/1 Crunchmaster Crackers - Gluten Free!
$.50/1 Breyer's Blast Ice Cream
$2/1 Benefiber product
$3/1 Benefiber Sticks
$1/1.50 Newman's Own One Skillet Meal


Freebies
Chick-Fil-A 4 Breakfast- reserve your FREE breakfast online on Monday, Aug. 29th
RV Cooking Cookbook (Gooseberry Patch Classics)

No comments:

Post a Comment