Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! We are up bright and early to head to the orthodontist with my oldest daughter. If you don't hear from it's because I killed over when they told me how much it's going to cost to get her braces and other orthodontic devices!


Oh and just a moment of complaint! I signed up to get the Publix Stocking Spree coupon booklet. It arrived yesterday! The day AFTER all the coupons expired! Grrr! I will be writing to customer service!


Here is today's round up. Thanks to Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons, and Deal Seeking Mom!


Coupons
$1/1 Skittles, Lifesavers, Starbursts- use zip 10211
BOGO Athenos Feta-Facebook
$1/1 Coffee Mate Natural Bliss-Facebook
$5/1 Proplan dog food-Facebook
$3/10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones- new link
$1/1 Duncan Hines Supreme Brownies AND Hershey's syrup or topping
$.50/1 Mario Olives- This is a PDF coupon from the Manufacturer
$.55/1 Great Day Eggs- makes them around $.50 at Walmart I believe


Freebies
Stepping Stones for Early Readers-ebook
Dr. Tim's Dog food sample
ABC Bunny Preschool Printable Pack
15 Slow Cooker Favorites ebook- "like" Family Circle on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment