Friday, August 5, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! All this running is really starting to catch up with me! I'm exhausted and we have a busy weekend ahead of coupon classes, homeschool group kick off, training at church and a baby shower! I need a few clones of myself so I can do all this stuff! Plus, we are starting our homeschooling year here at my home on Monday! Tired yet from reading all I have to do?


Here is today's round up. Thanks to Mom Advice, Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom and my nose to finds deals and coupons!


Coupons
$1/1 Avery Heavy Duty View Binder @ Staples- will be on sale Buy 3 Get 1 Free starting Sunday
Lots of new General Mills coupons at Box Tops for Education
$.75/1 Jimmy Dean Sausage- Facebook
$1/1 Alexia, any product
Post Its coupons
$2/1 8th Continent Soy Milk


Freebies
Raising Motivated Kids: Inspiring Enthusiasm for a Great Start in Life (School Savvy Kids)-Amazon Kindle ebook
Ransome's Honor (The Ransome Trilogy)-Amazon Kindle ebook
Reinventing Leona-Amazon Kindle ebook
NoGii gluten free bar
Purina Beneful dog food sample
Post Its- durable tabs
John Frieda Root Awakening hair products- new link
U.S. Farm Raised Catfish cookbook
Gradebook+ for homeschoolers

No comments:

Post a Comment