Monday, August 15, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! Hard to believe, but I am so glad it's Monday! No I haven't lost my mind! It's been a VERY busy weekend and Monday means I have a lot LESS to do! What made it so busy? 


Friday- Mother's Night Out (Hubby and I are the leaders of our homeschool group so I'm responsible for planning!)
Saturday- 7 am Vancleave 5K Race (my 1st race! Tired wise I'm fully recovered, however shin splints and blisters are still lingering) and then a cookout (Thai Kitchen) combined with my little's ones birthday party.
Sunday- Church, community group expo before and after both services and then our community group kick off that night (hubby and I are leaders of this group also!)


Ahhh, Monday I'm so glad you are here! Today's agenda-school, wash clothes, coupon class tonight.  I said I had less to do but now that I look at it.....come on next Monday! That's when it will quiet down for a few days. 


Don't forget only two days left to enter the $100 portrait package giveaway!


Here is today's round up. Thanks to Hip2Save, Jessica's Coupons, Money Saving Mom, and Deal Seeking Mom!


Coupons
New printables @ coupons.com
$1/1 Minute Maid Juice boxes
$1/2 Apple & Eve juice
$1.50/2 Johnson & Johnson Red Cross brand products
BOGO Quizno's subs
Redbox 10 days of deals- Text DEALS to 727272 get a text message coupon every day for 10 days!


Freebies
FREE appetizer wyb an adult entree @ Chili's today only!
FREE Bodywash @ CVS- Facebook available again! Will be emailed to you.
John Frieda Root Awakening sample- new link
Giorgio Armani Code cologne sample
Eco Bag Pac Garbage bags 10 unit sample
Dentex Comfort Pick Flossers-use code FPAUG

No comments:

Post a Comment