Monday, August 8, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! I've been up since 2:30 am so I already see a nap in my future! Our a/c was acting up Friday, repair man came out but stated "he couldn't find anything wrong". Guess what went out completely late Sunday afternoon? Yep, the a/c! So it's been an absolutely miserable night. I don't know how my grandparents and great grandparents survived with out air conditioning! I'm starting to get desperate and did a little research finding this:


DIY Air Conditioner HomeMade Air Conditioner

In the mean time, the possibility sleeping in the car with the a/c running is really starting to sound good. We did it after Hurricane Katrina, why not now? 

Here is today's round up. Thanks to Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons, and The Frugal Girls!

Coupons
New coupons @ Coupons.com- Tip: Try using different zipcodes to access different coupons.Just read the fine print and make sure it's not specifically for a store you do not have locally.

Freebies
Weekly and Daily Planner downloads- Great weekly menu planners PERFECT for helping cut that budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment