Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! I taught a HUGE wonderful class of people at Resurrection Life in Picayune last night. Long trip home, but my thoughts are if one person learned something to save money and help their family then I have done my job. I hope that is the case every time I teach a class, because that is my goal; to share this blessing with someone else. I hope that you'll pass it on as well.  I don't teach these classes or sell the binders to become rich, I do it so we can glorify God by being good stewards of the money He has been so good to provide.


We are headed to our first session at the orthodontist this morning for Molly (age 8). She is going to have a mold of her mouth made today to start the braces process! 




**Important Announcement** National Consumer Panel (Nielsan Homescan) is accepting new applicants! HURRY over here to apply!


Here is today's round up! Thanks to Go Momma Coupons, Money Saving Mom, Hip2Save, and Deal Seeking Mom!


Coupons
$1.50/1 Wholly Product-Facebook
FREE Activia Selects Yogurt- Facebook *void in LA (and other locations) alternative $1/3 coupon
$1/1 8th Continent
$1/1 Wheat Thins Crunch Sticks-Facebook
$1/1 Wheat Thins-Facebook
$1/2 Carnation Breakfast Essentials
BOGO HappySqueeze smoothies-Facebook
$2/1 Charmin Megaroll-Facebook GIVEAWAY starts this morning at 10 am only 5,000 coupons!


Freebies
Animal Classification Cards
Ballerina Preschool pack
FREE Grandparent's Day Card & FREE shipping @ Papersnaps- use code GDAY11
Gold Medal Flower Whole Wheat Baking- e-book
Zantac 150 sample- coupon too?

No comments:

Post a Comment