Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Week of Deals: Grocery Stores


Here is this week's grocery store ad match ups. Like always I list the best deals I see, but you can click on the name of the store to see the full match up. Happy Shopping!

**Here are the links. I'll finish listing My Best Deals after lunch**

Rouses
Whole Chicken $.69 lb
Ground Chuck $1.89 lb
Cheez It Crackers $1.99
-$1.50 wyb cheez it and Sprite 12 pk Happy New School year booklet
-$.70/1 Cheez It Colby flavor printable (no longer available check your binders)
Wholly Guacamole Salsa $2
-$1.50/1 printable (for new registers only)
-$1.50/1 Facebook printable no everyone is able to view this for some reason

Winn Dixie- Thanks Winn Dixie on A Dime
WD Large 18 ct. eggs $1.99

Publix-Thanks I Heart Publix!

2 comments:

  1. I went to Walmart last night to get the free Dannon Greek yogurt. I had the copy from the paper and a printed copy. The lady had me show my id for the coupon and also called someone in charge there and said they shouldn't accept the printed copy, but she had already checked me out after the fact so they still gave it to me. It was my first time doing the free coupon stuff and didn't know it would be such a hassle. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well problem #1 is you took it to Walmart! :) They hassle you over almost everything, so I'm not surprised they hassled you over this. A lot of stores are going to the "we don't accept coupons for FREE items if they are printed off the internet" so it's one of those things you have to take your chance on. Sorry, there is really no other suggestion.

    ReplyDelete