Friday, August 12, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! It's Friday! Doesn't mean a whole lot to me since with my job I work 7 days a week!  I'm a Mom! The hardest, most rewarding job on this planet! I do get a few hours of reprieve tonight though! Our homeschool group is having Mom's Night Out! We're having a pajama party with pizza, ice cream and board games! I feel like I needs braces, frizzy hair and pimples to go along with it! We'll have a blast! If you are local and you've ever thought about homeschooling you should join us!


On to the coupons! Here is today's round up! Thanks to Hip2Save, Jessica's Coupons, Money Saving Mom, Deal Seeking Mom


Coupons
BOGO Sun Drop Soda
$3/1 Scrabble Turbo Slam
$1/2 General Mills Cereal
$1/2 Lean Cuisine varieties
$.70/1 Keebler Jumbo Fudge Sticks
BOGO Papa John's Pizza- sign up for email or text to receive coupon for FREE cheese pizza with order
LOTS of new Mambo Sprouts coupons- organic and natural foods


Freebies
Back to School with Jules Gluten Free ebook- Use code 2011BTSebook
Color Words magnetic mats

2 comments:

  1. The party sounds like a lot of fun, ill be babysitting tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like so much fun , you gals have fun . my children are grown , and now i live all by myself so every nite is a pj party ,lol

    ReplyDelete