Thursday, June 30, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! Another great class last night in Hurley! Thanks Kim for having me out there! 


Today is the beginning of a very busy weekend. The in-laws are suppose to be coming tomorrow if my mother in law is feeling better. If so it's a fun packed week of the kids getting to visit with their grandparents and some some great rounds of rummy(I can guarantee you the hubby and FIL will cheat!)


Remember today is the last day of the month, so print those coupons because they will all reset tomorrow!


Here's today's round up of coupons. Thanks to Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons, Hip2Save, The Frugal Girls, Deal Seeking Mom!
As I'm preparing today's round up I discover...ack! I'm out of ink!!!!!


Coupons
$.75/1 Starbucks Ice Cream pint
$1.50/1 Ovaltine
$1/1 Kikkoman product
$1/1 Skittles
$1.50/1 Wholly Product-new link


Freebies
FREE Skittles at Murphy USA
Downy Unstoppables giveaway- 9 am central Facebook
Camping Preschool Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment