Monday, June 27, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! I got to spend my Saturday afternoon with a fun group of ladies learning how to can food! I'm very inspired now! I think we'll be making freezer jam of several varieties at some point this week. I'll be sure to share with all of ya'll when I'm done.


Here's today's roundup. Thanks to Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons, 


Coupons
$5/1 Bengay Cold Therapy
$.75/1 Sargento Natural Cheese slices or snacks- use zipcode 90201
$1/2 V8+Tea
$1/1 Kozy Shack Pudding
B2G1 Soy Joy
Several Splenda coupons
$1/1 Celestial Seasonings tea
$5/2 entrees at Outback Steakhouse


Freebies
Huggies Bodysuit- enter two codes from Huggies Snug & Dry (can redeem up to two bodysuits)
Alpo wet dog food sample- available again?
SoyJoy Bar sample
Glad Force Flex Odorshield- Vocalpoint If you are not a member go here to sign up.
Splenda Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment