Friday, June 24, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! It's Friday!!! Don't know why I'm excited....just seems like I should be! I taught another group of couponers at the Vancleave Library last night. Watch out! They were excited! Are you wanting to take a class too? Here's how:


No matter which route you choose, every person leaves with a booklet to use later as a reference guide. I go over each stores policy and how to shop using coupons, plus you get the best buy price guide.


Free Classes:
1. Head over here and you can sign up for classes at the library or classes I have set up at Hancock Bank.
2. If you are a private non-profit wanting to schedule a class contact me(thehouseofcollums @ gmail dot com). I teach FREE classes to non-profits provided they cover the cost for the booklets and allow me to take up a love offering and admission is a canned good item (can be donated to your organization).


Private Classes:
1. Private classes are taught at your location of choice.
2. Fee is $10 a person (covers expenses).


Now, on to today's roundup! Thanks to Hip2Save, 


Coupons
$.55/1 Sunny D
$1/1 Aveeno Baby product
Restaurants.com- 80% off use code SUMMER makes the gift certificates $4 each!
$3/5 Smartones
$1/1 Johnsonville Italian Sausage


Freebies
Crest Pro Health sample and coupons
Tide Stain Release- still available from last night HURRY!
Bounty $5 coupon- Today between 7 am- 9 am central and 9 am-12 noon central
Twix Sweepstakes- play to win

No comments:

Post a Comment