Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Coupons and Coffee





Mornin! I've got a cup of coffee in me and I'm ready to get the day started! I had a great time teaching a wonderful and very friendly group of people over at Waveland UMC...once I found them! Technology is a great thing, but the GPS doesn't always know where it is going. I was in a hurry when I left yesterday to get to Waveland and didn't print the directions given to me by my host, Jeana. I did read over them and had a general idea of how to get there (if I cross the state line I've gone to far lol by just a little bit). I entered the address into the GPS on my phone and ran out the door. First, it lost it's mind because I didn't take HWY 90 all the way to Waveland, then it had a melt down because I didn't turn on HWY 49 and then absolutely lost it's mind and kept screaming "rerouting, rerouting, rerouting" like I had totally gone off the map!  An hour later, GPS is telling me to cross over the railroad tracks and my destination will be on the left. One problem, I CAN'T TURN LEFT! THERE'S NO STREET! To make it worse, I'm right on time and can see my destination on the other side of the tracks, but now I have to find out how to get there. Turn off the GPS and make a decision Reagan....off road and cross the tracks where the GPS said to or drive down another block and cross over...hmmmmm?   Needless to say, I made it! The class was great! Can't wait to come back and do it again!


I think I'm going to take the little ones to the CHEAP summer movie this morning. $3 for a movie, popcorn and a drink and a little entertainment. Then off to play Bunco tonight, a coupon class tomorrow! Whew! I'm tired already!


Now for the coupons! Thanks to Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons, and MANY more!


Coupons
King's Hawaiian Bread coupons
Dreamfields Pasta here, here and here(We L O V E this healthy pasta! You can't tell it's whole wheat)
$2/1 Burt's Bees Body Lotion-Facebook
$16 in Lysol Coupons
Dove Coupons-deodorant, soap and bodywash
$10 in Bounce Coupons-snail mail
$2/1 Huggies Pull Ups
$3 Tide coupons


Freebies
Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry Juice sample-Facebook
In The Sea PreK Pak for girls
Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food Samples




No comments:

Post a Comment