Friday, June 3, 2011

Coupons and coffee



Mornin! I had a very restless night last night. I think it's because of some new medication the doctor put me on this week. In an attempt to go to sleep I read. As ya'll know (if you've been following for awhile) that I LOVE to read! It's one of my favorite past times, well besides blog hopping which is reading too. So, yeah well...I guess it IS my favorite past time! Anyway, the beginning of the year started off kind of slow compared to last year. This time last year I was on book #12, but this year I'm only on book 4. Three of those have been read in the last three weeks. All three came from the FREE Amazon Kindle downloads that I post here.  and they were FREE! Next on my list, This Fine Life: A Novel which is currently FREE on Amazon to download to your Kindle. Don't have a Kindle? Don't worry, me either (I'm too cheap!) but you can download a Kindle reading app to your smart phone or your PC/MAC just head over here to see all the options.


*The links above are my referral links. See my disclosure policy for more information.



Oh and we'll be heading out the door for some hot sugary goodness to get a FREE donut from Krispy Kreme  today in honor of National Donut Day (we have to do our part in celebrating right!?) Walk in or drive up and ask for your FREE complimentary donut. If you are bringing the family I would walk in, not sure they will give the entire car a donut or just the driver. The Ocean Springs location is participating.


On to the coupons! Thanks to Money Saving Mom, Hip2Save, Confessions of a Homeschooler!


Coupons
$5 Bounty Coupon-Facebook sometime today(I've heard 11 am) and EVERY Friday in June.
$.50/1 Chicken of the Sea
$1/1 All Oxi-Active Laundry detergent
$10 in Downy Coupons
Scotch coupons- The tape not the drink ;)
Old Orchard Juice coupons
$1/1 Rimmel Cosmetics Face or Eye Target Coupon (use zipcode 03110 and you can also print a Manufacturer's $1/1 coupon for lips or nails at the same time! Great stack on lipstick!)
$1/1 NYC Cosmetics Face or Eye Target Coupon(then use zipcode 10286 and you can also print a Manufacturer's $1/1 coupon for lips or nails! Great stack on lipstick!)


Freebies
Almond Cheese sample
Summertime Learning ebook
Krispy Kreme Donut- Today only!
FREE World's Greatest Artist Unit Study-From Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler. We LOVE her unit studies and other lessons! This will be the third or fourth one we've used.
Reading Challenge Charts
A Place for Healing- Audio book Jonie Tada
40 Free Songs from Southwest Airlines- Enter your email address and receive a link to download your playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment