Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! Another busy day on tap at the House of Collums! We have the end of the semester presentations at our homeschool co-op. My extra little tag along will be here today AND we are still packing of course. I hear lots more coffee(and boxes) in my future!


The whole "we are really moving" thing finally kicked in with my 8 yr. old Molly last night and our little drama queen lived up to the title. She had the waterworks on for a while about leaving friends, having to giveaway her cat and just moving in general. I understand her plight. When I was growing up we moved every year (sometimes more than once a year) for 5 years in a row! I understand her being upset (especially about the cat) but this is one of those things that happens in life. Lord, give me the right words to help ease her worried her little mind.


Here's today's coupon round up! Thanks Money Saving Mom, Deal Seeking Mom, Hip2Save


Coupons
$3/2 Dove body wash-redeem at Walgreens (some have been seen priced at $2 each so that would make them $.50 each!)
$5/1 Tylenol Precision Heat Patch or Cream
$2/1 Whisk detergent
$3/1 Huggies
BOGO Lipton Tea
$.75/3 Birdseye Frozen veggies





2 comments:

  1. I must have missed something in your blog posts...where are you moving to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see your post on FB anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete