Friday, April 22, 2011

Coupons and Coffee


Mornin! I've woken up this morning with a much clearer head about yesterday's events and am looking towards Sunday! So grateful my God died to take my sins away! So grateful that even when I screw up I'm forgiven and redeemed by my faith in Him not by my works. If you don't have a place to attend services this Easter weekend come join ours! 


FLW_Web copy

Mosaic welcomes everyone! Don't worry about being dressed up, we meet in a skating rink so casual is cool!

I know ya'll don't come here REALLY too see what else I write. I know you only use me for my money coupons! 




Coupons
$2/3 Nancy’s Entree Quiche (use zip 33031)
$1/1 Farm Rich Snack
$1/1 TGI Friday’s Entree for One
$.55/1 Fruit2O 6-pack$1/1 DeMet’s Turtles 3oz+
$1/1 Bar-S Corndogs
$1/2 King’s Hawaiian Products (excludes the 4-pack dinner rolls)
$1/2 True Citrus products
$1/1 Country Choice Organic Product
$.55/1 Sue Bee Honey
$1/1 Hot Pocket Snackers
$1/1 Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats Touch of Fruit in the Middle$1/1 Brita Bottle
$2/1 any Celebrations food, ice cream cake, or dessert (includes Carvel, Oreo, M&Ms, or Snickers Brand Items)
$1/1 Chavrie Goat cheese
Various Kellogg’s product coupons
$1/2 any Lucky Leaf pie filling
$2/2 cups 17.6 oz size FAGE Total Yogurt
$.70/1 Raisin Bran Cereal (log into Snackpicks account)
$1/2 Keebler Toasted Crackers (log into Snackpicks account)
$1/2 Keebler Town House Crackers (log into Snackpicks account)
$1/2 Nature Valley Granola Target coupon-stack with two $.50/1 and score TWO FREE boxes from the dollar spot!
$1/1 Jell-o Temptations-Facebook new link?

Freebies
Family Circle 2 free issues
Garnier Moisture Rescue Cream-Facebook
Aveeno hair care sample
Flexitol Heel and Foot Balm

No comments:

Post a Comment