Thursday, April 21, 2011

Coupons and Coffee

Mornin! *Yawn* I think I could have slept in late this morning without a problem. We went and looked at the house again last night! So excited! We go today to do all the paper work and we can start moving in! Yippy! Anybody want to come help pack?


I had a great trip to CVS last night! Over $25 worth of stuff for less than $2! You can still do this too. Check out the post from last night for all the details.


We had the chance to go back to the zoo today on a field trip with our homeschool group, but we passed. I don't think any of us are ready to go back just yet. Maybe next month but it was nice to know that we could go back completely FREE and just pay for gas.


Every year my inlaws and brother and sister in law come down for 4th of July. The tradition started 10 years ago when we invited everyone to join us at Dunn's Falls for a 4th of July celebration. Dunn's Falls has beautiful gristmill and waterfall. It was the first place that Stetson hats were made! Our parents, grandparents and brothers and sisters all came. E and I announced our wedding plans to everyone that weekend only to change them two weeks later when we found out I was pregnant! (Yeah I'm a sinner just like you! So glad I'm forgiven! It's something I struggled with for a long time.) Anyway, we had planned on going to Dunn's Falls in Meridian, MS again this year only to find out the only cabin has already been booked. Man! So everyone's coming here instead which is totally cool because they'll get to see the new place, we can ride the Schooners again to watch the fireworks and head out to the islands. I can't wait! 


Here's a few pictures from a few years ago:


The inlaws eating at The Shed BBQ in Ocean Springs, MS
She just couldn't take anymore! Fell asleep on the boat.
Molly playing at Front Beach in Ocean Springs, MS




























I know I know get on with the coupons! Here's todays roundup!


Thanks to Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons, and Deal Seeking Mom


Coupons
$2/2 Nivea Lipcare products
$2/2 Reach Toothbrushes
$1/1 Frank's Hot Sauce-Facebook
$.50/1 Duncan Hines brownie mix
$1/1 Listerine Mouthwash
$1/1 New York Nail or Lipcolor
$1/1 Tresemme
$1.50/1 The Goodlife Cat food
$1.50/1 Seventh Detergent Laundry detergent






Freebies
Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog food
Rouge Magazine-has tons of P&G coupons


No comments:

Post a Comment