Thursday, April 7, 2011

Coupons and Coffee

Mornin! First of all let me welcome all the new followers from the "Extreme Couponing" discussion boards! WOW! We've almost hit 400 on Facebook! Thanks ya'll for liking the page, following this blog and telling your friends. Please know that the kind of couponing that is being aired on "Extreme Couponing" is not a typical couponer, nor would I advise anyone to coupon this way. I'm all for stockpiling in reasonable amounts and I do NOT promote clearing the shelves! That is a dirty practice and leave your fellow couponers upset for not being able to grab a deal. My rule of thumb is 4 identical deals or less in any single trip. 


It was a crazy day yesterday. My apologies for not posting the regular Coupons and Coffee feature. Remember the other day when I said I'm waiting and letting God lead me...we'll the plan went into motion yesterday with full force! 


We still don't have a winner for the Thirty One Giveaway! Remember you can post twice! This has been funnier than I thought thanks to Dawnmarie! So, head on over to this post and leave a comment...any comment!


Enough rambling! We're back on track this morning with a full list of goodies. Ya'll enjoy and grab some deals. If you are new to couponing head over to the how to get started guide. 


Thanks to Hip2Save, For the Mommas, Jessica's Coupons, Money Saving Mom, Freebies4Mom


Coupons
$1/2 Mars candy-free candy at most of the drug stores with this coupon
BOGO Power Bar Harvest bar
$1.50/1 Wholly product-new link
$.55/1 Wonder bread Smart wheat
$.25/1 Comet cleaner powder
$1/2 Comet cleaners
BOGO Land O Frost lunchmeat
BOGO Better Oats Oatmeal- snag these for 50 cents at Winn Dixie
Scott Naturals coupons-good deal on paper towels this week at Walgreens!
$.75/1 Ritz Crackerfuls
$.50/1 Heinz vinegar
$1.00 off (1)GARNIER FRUCTIS SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER
$0.60 off Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries
$0.75 off Cinnamon Burst Cheerios cereal
$3.00 off Dr. Dolittle on Blu-ray™
$3.00 off Flicka on Blu-ray™
$1.00 off Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza
$3.00 off The Bible on Blu-ray™
$3.00 off Because of Winn-Dixie on Blu-ray™
$1.00 off Basic 4, Cheerios, Chex Cereal
$0.75 off Chex cereal
$0.55 off Original Cheerios cereal
$0.50 off Yoplait Kids Cup Yogurt

$3/1 HerbaShine
$3.50/1 Huggies 60 ct. or larger
$1/2 Sunbelt Family Pack granola or fruit and grain bars-Facebook
$1/1 Johnson & Johnson Naturals product-Facebook
$.50/1 Colgate Wisp
$.75/1 Sunsweet Dried fruit




Freebies
P&G brandSampler-it's that time again. If you've already requested this before it's a new quarter so you can request it again. Full of samples and high value coupons
Spring Crafts and printables-ebook



3 comments:

  1. What? What are you saying? I did not win? I am SHOCKED! LOL.

    Sooo...in what directions in the motion going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't let the cat out of the bag just yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I didn't watch the Extreme Couponing show last night...I was going to tape it, but I forgot!! DRATS!!

    I also hate it when people clear the shelves! UGH!!!

    I am going to go and read the link to the post....

    Bye!! :)

    ReplyDelete