Friday, January 28, 2011

Coupons and Coffee

My bed felt really good this morning. I did not want to get up, but my 17 month old bed climber had other ideas!


Thanks Jessica's Coupons,  Money Saving Mom


Coupons
$1.50/1 Pediasure
$2/1 OM Carving boards meats
$1/1 Mrs. T's Pierogies
$1/2 Mars Valentines day candies (several)
$1/1 Smuckers Sugar Free or Low Sugar, Reduced Sugar Fruit Spread- gone before I could post the blog!
$1.50/1 Jergen's Shea Butter Deep Condition Moisturizer 
$.55/1 Magic Scotch Tape
$2/1 Challenge Butter Tuscan style-Facebook
$1/1 Bar S product-Facebook
$2/1 Tasteful Selections Baby Potatoes- use zipcode 93035 These are carried at Winn Dixie I believe.
$.50/1 Hamburger Helper
$1/1 Muir Glen Organic tomatoes




Freebies
Cover Girl Natureluxe foundation- available again

No comments:

Post a Comment