Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Grocery Store Ad Match Ups: Winn Dixie & Publix

Click on the name of each store to see the full match up. I've listed a few of the deals I want to grab. Don't forget you can take your ad to Walmart and ad match both Winn Dixie and Publix (in Jackson County only to my knowledge) as long as the ad states the exact price.

Winn Dixie- Thanks Winn Dixie on a Dime! *Full ad is not up yet this morning*


Purina One Beyond Dog Food $7.99-$9.99
$2/1 Purina ONE Beyond Dog or Cat food 3 lb+ (Found in the new WD pet flyer)
-$5/1 Purina ONE Beyond Dry Dog Food 01/15/2012 SS 



Publix- Thanks I Heart Publix!


Pompeian Imported Olive Oil, 16 oz, BOGO $5.99
-$1/1 Pompeian Olive Oil


Dole Yellow Cling Diced Peaches in 100% Juice, 4 pk, BOGO $2.79
-$0.50/1 Dole Fruit Bowls in 100% Juice


I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Spread, 8 to 10 oz, 16 oz box, or 7.5 oz 2 pk, BOGO $2.47
-$1/1 I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Tub 
-$1/1 I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Tub


Crunchmaster Multi-Grain or Multi-Seed Crackers, BOGO $3.19
-$0.75/1 Crunchmaster Crackers, Bag or Box 
-$1/1 Crunchmaster Crackers, Bag or Box 
-$1/1 Crunchmaster Multi Seed Product 


No comments:

Post a Comment