Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! I"ll make this short and sweet (just like me!) this morning! We are getting ready to head out on a homeschool field trip to the Stennis Space Center. The kids are super excited! I am too! I haven't been out there since about the 4th grade and the only thing I remember is Astronaut Ice Cream. Surprise! It's not even taken on trips to space!


If you've won a prize in the last few weeks and haven't received it, don't worry! I didn't forget, I'm still playing catch up from our move earlier this month. It's coming, I promise!


Here's what ya'll are really wanting! Coupons! Thanks Hip2Save, Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons and Freebies4Mom!


Coupons
$1.50/1 Cutter item
$1.75/1 Bayer Aspirin Advanced
$1/1 Blue Bunny Ice Cream
$1/1 Listirine (new link)
$1.50/2 Breyers Blast Ice Cream
$2/2 Eight O Clock coffee
$2/1 Crayola Pop Art Pixies


Freebies
Sea World Inspiring Families- get a free book and enter to win an all expense paid trip to Sea World
Free Admission to over 1,000 museums for Active Military Families-May 30-September 5
FREE 100 Pushups- Android Application

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing all you share :) loveeee the freebies :)

    ReplyDelete