Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! I'm back! The last few days without couponing and being in the know just about killed me!!! Is the fact that I packed my coupon stuff separate from everything else a sign that I'm obsessed? 


We are officially moved in! Yeah! Boxes are stacked every where and I see a BIG garage sale in my future! You never realize how much junk you have until you have to move it and I'm not one of those people who keeps every little thing! 


Just a little house keeping: If you are reading this blog and you are the person or know the person who went around and took ALL of the inserts out of the paper machines early Sunday morning in the East Ocean Springs area... SHAME ON YOU!!! When we went to get change inside Winn Dixie Sunday morning, the cashier told us that someone had come through this area of town and ROBBED all the newspapers in the stands of their inserts. That is so wrong and I HOPE that it is not someone I've taught how to coupon or that follows this blog. 


So for the record: DO NOT take the inserts out of a newspaper you have not paid for...unless they are being offered to you by someone who has paid for it!


Guess you want to know about the Spoonfudge giveaway too!? Watch for that post coming up next!


On to the coupons!


Coupons
.55/1 Sunny D
.75/2 Goldfish crackers
$1/1 Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath and Wash
$.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 4 pk

$3/1 Wet N Wild Megalash Clinical Serum Mascara (redeem at Walgreens)

BOGO Off! Clip On Mosquito Repellent
$.50/1 Thai Kitchen product


Freebies
Spiffies Tooth Wipes-Facebook
Taster's Choice 6 pk. sample kit-Facebook
Shout Color Catchers sample-Facebook
Pizza Hut Book-It program- Homeschoolers link


No comments:

Post a Comment