Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Coupons and Coffee



Mornin! Just sitting here this morning enjoying my cup of coffee and reading the great article in the Sun Herald about ME!!! That's right! The article ran today and Mary did an awesome job of not making me look like one of those "crazy couponers"! The negative comments are already rolling in, but that's ok I can handle it. I do this as a means to help support my family so I can stay home and teach my children. You can read the article here.


People can put you down for what you do and make you feel bad, but don't let them! It's not worth it! Especially in couponing! It will happen, I can guarantee it! You'll run into that one cashier (or manager) who thinks you are doing something wrong because they don't understand the couponing procedure. You are not doing anything wrong IF you are using your coupons the correct way (i.e. for the product intended), so just take your savings home and let it go. 


Here's what you are really want to see coupons and freebies!!! Thanks to Hip2Save, Jessica's Coupons, Money Saving Mom


Coupons
$2/1 8th Continent milk
BOGO Athenos Greek Yogurt-Facebook
$2/1 Tone Bodywash- play the game to try to win!
$.55/1 Gerber Graduates Yogurt Blends
$1/1 Nivea Sunkist Radiant product
$.35/1 Pepperidge Farms Goldfish Grahams-Watch for $1/2 Target Peelies to stack for more savings!
$1/3 Lean Cuisines
$1/1 Oragel Kids My Way toothpaste
$.50/5 Kool-Aid-Facebook Could mean free kool aid!
$2/1 Zyrtec




Freebies
Mutt Mitts sample-Facebook
Tena Ultra thin pads sample
Alpo Dog Food sample-Facebook
Pond Life Preschool printable
Homeschool Tips from a Homeschool veteran- ebook available from Smockity Frocks

No comments:

Post a Comment