Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Coupons and Coffee

Really wants to climb back into bed and curl up under my toasty warm blankets, but my daughters have other plans! Anybody know of  way to train your kids to sleep past 6 am? We homeschool so it's not like we have to get up and get ready to go somewhere.


Thanks Money Saving Mom, Jessica's Coupons, Saving Dollars and Sense


Coupons
$3/1 Boots No. 7 Protect & Perfect Skin Care- Facebook
$1/1 Purina Dog snack or Cat treat
Free Hasbro Card game wyb a Hasbro game $9.99+- new link
$2/1 Bic Mark- It 8 ct or larger
Glade coupons
$1.50/1 Breath Right Srips




Freebies
P&G $110 coupon booklet- Facebook
Thriving Family magazine- 6 months free from Focus on the Family You do have to enter payment info BUT you are NOT charged. I did this myself because I was comfortable with the source.
Always samples


No comments:

Post a Comment