Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Supermarket ad match ups 10/20-10/26

Like always I only post the best deals I see that have matching coupons. I wish I had time to do the entire ad, but children, teaching and life don't allow it! I encourage you to go and look at the whole ad!

Rouses- See the full ad here.
Some good meat prices!
Martha White Muffin Mix $.99
-$.35/1 printable here
-$.55/2 printable here (use zipcode 32805)


Publix- See the full ad match up here. Thanks I heart Publix!

Jerry Lee's- See the full ad here
3 lb bag yellow onions $1


Piggly Wiggly/Food Giant- See the full ad here
8 oz Daisy sour cream $.98

Greer's- See the full ad here
Zatarain's mixes $1
-$1/3 printable here

Winn Dixie- See the full ad here. Thanks to Southern Savers for the ad match up!
Several buy this get that free deals to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment