Thursday, October 7, 2010

Only paid TAX at Target!!! You can do it too!

Oh how I love Target! Well I guess I should so oh how I love using coupons at Target on clearance items! In the past week I have scored some major freebies at Target thanks to coupons! Let's just say that I'll have clean dishes and my family won't starve because we have plenty of oatmeal!

Target Trip #1:


5- Quaker Instant Oatmeal Price Cut $1.20 
-$3/5 Quaker coupon found taped to product at Winn Dixie
- (2) $1.50/2 Quaker oatmeal from Target coupon book found at Pharmacy (given to me by one of the managers at our local store! THANKS!)



Cost before tax:
Total OOP before coupons: $6
Total OOP AFTER coupons: $0
I paid $.21 in tax only!!!!






Target Trip #2:
5- Finish Quantumatic automatic dish detergent dispensers $4.99 Clearance $2.48
- (5) $3/1 Finish Quantumatic blinkie coupons (found again at Publix yesterday!) or printable here
2- Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills $2.34 Clearance $1.98
- (2)$1/1 Glade seasonal scents Target coupon (check your binders no longer available)
-$1/2 Glad scented oil refills Right at Home booklet found at Rouses or Publix
1- Velveeta Shells and Cheese $1.99 Price Cut $1.50
-$1/1 Velveeta Shells and Cheese (found at Publix)
2- Reach Dental floss $.97
-$1.50/2 Target printable here
-(2)$1/1 any Reach Dental floss here
1- Wonka Chocolate bar $1.29
-$1/1 Wonka bar or bag Target coupon (check binders no longer available)
-$1.50/1 Wonka chocolate bar  RP 9/12

Cost before tax:
Total OOP before coupons: $34.85
Total OOP AFTER coupons: $0
I paid $1.23 OOP for tax only! My last coupon had to be "rung down" to keep my total from being negative!

No comments:

Post a Comment