Friday, May 28, 2010

Kraft Foods Summer Fun Packs...did you get yours?

Did anyone sign up for the Kraft foods Summer Fun Packs? I did and have been looking for it for about two weeks now. My neighbor (and landlord :) HI Becky!) got hers last week and she ordered after me. So I posted on the Kraft Facebook page that I hadn't received mine blah blah blah and that my neighbor and I have identical addresses except for one letter and could that be the problem. With in hours I received a message from Anne-marie at Kraft (she posts on the Facebook page) that in fact my request had been denied because Becky and I had both asked for it and they thought it was a typo with that extra letter behind my address...BUT they are sending me one anyway! Yeah!! I thought that was awesome!

Moral of this long winded story.....It never hurts to ask!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are getting yours. I live with my son and his family. I pay rent. But we share an address. My daughter in law says to put Apt 1 on offers. I am not sure just what to do.
    I feel since I pay rent and buy most of my own food? I should be able to send away for stuff too. Thanks, Grandma Patty Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Mrs. Patty Ann. And I think putting Apt. 1 behind your address is perfectly acceptable if you are footing your own food bill.

    ReplyDelete