Friday, May 28, 2010

For Mississippi Publix shoppers....get the magazines mailed to your home!

So one of the only things that irritates me about the Publix website is that it doesn't allow people who live in other states to sign up to receive the store magazines.  I want coupons too because I am a Publix shopper!


So, I emailed corporate and "complained". Here is the response I received:

"Dear Ms. Collum:  Thank you for your interest in the Publix magazines.  We have processed your information and a FREE subscription to the Publix Family Style(r) and Publix GreenWise Market(r) magazines will be sent to your address.  These magazines are distrusted quarterly.  The Publix GreenWise Market(r) magazine is mailed in January, April, July, and October.  The Publix Family Style(r) magazine is mailed in February, May, August, and November.  "


The only magazine I will not receive is the Grape magazine because it advertises and gives coupons on alcohol and they can only mail those to states they have a presence in. But that's ok with me!


Want to get the magazines too? They are usually full of coupons! Go here and send an email and "complain" and requesting to be put on the mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment