Thursday, December 23, 2010

Coupons and Coffee

Snow in Alabama for Christmas!!?! What!? I hope you guys get a White Christmas! That's rare in the South! 


In other news...I'm a enjoying a nice cup of my FREE Starbucks Vanilla Fusion coffee that I posted about here on Coupons and Coffee! I hope you got yours too! Yum!


I won't be posting tomorrow so I can enjoy some time with my family. I pray that you all know the true meaning of this holiday. Jesus was brought to this world to save us from our sins. I invite you to join our family at Mosaic Church in Ocean Springs, MS on Friday at 5 pm for a Candlelight Christmas Eve Service.


Merry Christmas!



Thanks For the Mommas, The Frugal Girls, Saving Dollars and Sense, Hip2Save and Money Saving Mom


Coupons
$3/2 Wonka Chocolate bars
$3/3 Glade
BOGO Better Oats Oatmeal- Facebook
$1/1 Mrs. Butterworth's syrup -use zipcode 28554
$5/12 Weight Watchers meals- Facebook


Freebies
Deadly Sanctuary- Sylvia Nobel e-book

No comments:

Post a Comment